Castlebridge School hosted a crafts table at today’s Harvest Festival. Look at what the visitors to our table did and the fun that was had by some of our families.
We will be having the Family Picnic on Friday June 20th at High Bridge Park near the 171st street entrance. That way we will be close to the sprinklers, if it’s warm, and near the bathrooms– which we will nee in any event. This is the time to welcome in new families, gather with this […]
Published in Print: January 9, 2013, as Language Education We Can Use Commentary Language Education We Can Use ByDavid Young and J.B. Buxton As the global nature of work and life in the 21st century becomes clearer by the day, calls for a greater focus on international education and language learning are growing louder. Leaders […]
Every Monday at 8:30am, students, teachers, parents and community members join together for a COMMUNITY SING! We invite you to join us.
Dates: Friday October 12 to Sunday October 14 I am going to give a very detailed description so there are no surprises. The cabin is a very rustic log cabin in Tuxedo NY picture below. Camp Jefferson is a one cabin camp on a piece of property an hour north of the city. The camp was […]
Calendar / Calendario
- October 31, 2014Half Day / No AfterschoolStarts: 12:00 amEnds: November 1, 2014 - 12:00 am
- November 2, 2014Daylight Saving Time endsStarts: 12:00 amEnds: November 3, 2014 - 12:00 am
- November 3, 2014Canto Communitario / Community SingStarts: 8:40 amEnds: November 3, 2014 - 9:10 amLocation: Big Cafetaria
- November 4, 2014Election Day / No SchoolStarts: 12:00 amEnds: November 5, 2014 - 12:00 am
- November 5, 2014Natacion K/1 K/1 SwimmingStarts: 12:00 amEnds: November 6, 2014 - 12:00 amLocation: Harlem YMCA, 180 W 135th St, New York, NY, United States